London’da Turkish speaking Logistic coordinator icin Turkce konusan kisiler araniyor. Turkish speaking Logistic coordinator isinin sizin icin uygun oldugunu dusunuyorsaniz hemen basvurun!
Position: Assistant Manager, Supply Chain Management (Lubricant)
Salary: Up to £ 27,000 (Negotiable)
Location: London – Able to hybrid working 2 times / w at the office
Company: Industrial-leading Japanese Oil company
Language: Business English is a must, Business Turkish would be preferable
【Purpose of the role】
In accordance with their group strategy, pursue the client’s satisfaction and meet the requirement thereof on
time and in full delivery arrangement.
You always comply with logistic regulation and taxation correctly.
■Supply chain Management (SCM)
• Plan shipments based on product availability and customer requests
• Keen on customer demand and forecast
• Arrange shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders and export docs etc.)
• Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers and customers
• Oversee the levels of our warehouse stock and place orders as needed
• correct discrepancies between physical and system stock
• If necessary, source necessary product to clients
• Answer customer inquiries in the first place
• Proactively communicate with colleagues and managers to ensure a good working environment
• Other Misc. responsibilities may be added from time to time
【Essential knowledge, skills, qualifications】
• Work experience as a Logistics Administrator, Warehouse Administrator or similar role
• Expert understanding of incoterms and import / export procedures and handling with custom agents
and goods / shipments clearance
• Customer order management and ability to negotiate with suppliers to meet customer delivery
• Experienced in communicating with factories
• Knowledge of logistics software or transport management systems (SAP would be preferable)
• Basic level knowledge in forecasting and re-order management to manage inventory
• Valid working VISA in the UK (Not acceptable YMS and Student VISA)
• English (Business level)
• IT literacy (Business level)
【Preferred knowledge, skills, qualifications】
• Bachelor's degree in Supply chain, Logistics, or a related field.
• SAP Global certification or a related certification
• Ideally if they have experience in chemical / lubricants industry then this will be preferred.
• Expert knowledge to handle Imports in UK and exports to Europe after Brexit
• Turkish (Business level)
Job Type: Permanent