N15, St. Ann's, Greater London’da Turkish Speaking Immigration Paralegal icin Turkce konusan kisiler araniyor. Turkish Speaking Immigration Paralegal isinin sizin icin uygun oldugunu dusunuyorsaniz hemen basvurun!
TURKISH SPEAKING IMMIGRATION PARALEGAL
SALARY DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCE
A great opportunity has arisen for a paralegal to support the legal matters being handled in a brand-new and dynamic immigration team at a reputable law firm.
Based on the outskirts of London, you will be employed as a immigration paralegal in a busy immigration team. You'll be helping out with a variety of tasks, giving you the opportunity to learn new things.
Your New Role as a Paralegal:
• Enhancing client management system
• Helping with immigration applications, Visas and completing forms
• Collating documents, questionnaires and certificates of sponsorship
• Plenty client liaison and attending client meetings
• Help by contributing to business development
• Reviewing any changes to immigration law and guidance
• Keen interest in immigration
• Strong academic qualifications
• Efficient communication, organisation and proactive skills
• Very string attention to detail
This is a fantastic chance for you to work as an immigration paralegal where you will receive excellence training and have the chance to collaborate with experienced attorneys on exceptional immigration situations.
Candidate should have a legal background and ideally completed a law degree and LPC. Experience in this area is essential.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA BROWN AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP AS DIRECTED
Sehir: St. Ann's
Job Type: Permanent